1. What curse word do you use the most?
2. Do you own an iPod?
No. I'm an MP3 player kinda guy.
3. What person on your flist do you talk to the most?dragontamer363
4. What time is your alarm clock set to?
My alarm clock is barely used. Last time I set it though it was set for about 9pm, so I didn't nap too late. :p
5. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
I've never been kissed. *wibble* :'(
6. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01?
In school I think.
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
8. What was the last movie you watched?
V for Vendetta. Because Alan Moore is cool. And so is the story- if dark. :)
9. Do any of your friends have children?
None of my close friends. But a few who I'm sorta friends with do.
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
It's the most used adjective to describe me.
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
Nah. I just lie down and think of my fandoms until sleep comes.
12. What cd is currently in your cd player?
Don't know. That's my dad's domain.
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Regular milk. But chocolate milk is nice too.
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Yeah. Although if I told you anything more, then it wouldn't be a secret.
15. When was the last time you had Starbucks?
Ages ago. Sometime in Summer 2010 I think.
16. Can you whistle?
17. What is the first thing you notice about the
I changed this question to suit me. Since I guess this is meant to be about attraction. Um... I suppose the obvious thing is how they look. But I always notice little habits, like their body language and their way of speaking.
18. What are you looking forward to?
Series 3 of Being Human on the 23rd. That and my answer to 5 changing.
19. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
I still do.
20. Do you own any band t-shirts?
I own a couple.
21. What will you be doing in one hour?
Probably another meme.
22. Is anyone in love with you?
I doubt it.
23. What was the last song you heard?
Caramels- Mort Shuman. I love this song.
24. Last time you cried?
When I was watching V for Vendetta.
25. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
26. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Can't say I am.
27. What’s the weather like?
Rainy and windy.
28. Would you ever date a girl/guy covered in tattoos?
Yeah. As long as I liked them, something like that wouldn't matter.
29. What did you do before this?
Drank a mug of tea while looking through theChive.
30. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
A couple of years ago at a sleepover.
31. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
I don't function.
32. Do you eat breakfast daily?
Normally, by the time I get up, it's lunchtime. Or dinnertime. But when I'm up in time for it to still be counted as breakfast, yes I do.
33. Are your days fast-paced?
Most of them aren't.
34. What did you do last night?
Rped, watched TV, read the Crucible. That's about it.
35. Do you use sarcasm?
Of course NOT! *that was typed sarcastically*
36. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
*gasp!* What a rude question!
37. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Erm... Sometimes. If I like the person, not so much.
38. Have you ever been to six flags?
39. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
I get on with people from both sexes, but I also don't get on with people from both sexes. So it's about equal.
40. Do you like mustard?
41. Do you sleep on your side?
I sleep on my front a lot, dunno why.
42. Do you watch the news?
Yeah, I'm a bit of a news junkie, even if I do love seeing Charlie Brooker take the piss out of it.
43. How did you get one of your scars?
Tumbling down a slope next to a train station when I was about 3 or 4.
44. Who was the last person to make you mad?
Depends on what level of being mad we're talking about. I saw a picture of Gordon Ramsey, that made me mad. You can't shout people into cooking better. Dick.
45. Do you like anybody?
I like lots of people.
46. What is the last thing you purchased?
Some Tooti Frooties
47. What side of the heart do you draw first?
Left, I think.
48. Can you dive without plugging your nose?
I can't swim.
49. What colour is your razor?
50. What is your blood-type?
I'm not sure.
51. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
No one. How would I pee with someone watching? How?!
52. What is a rumour someone has spread about you?
In high school there was a rumour that I was turned on by dictionaries.
53. How do you feel about carrots?
54. How many chairs at the dining room table?
55. Which is the best Spice Girl?
56. Do you know what time it is?
Yes. Yes I do.
57. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?
No, but I could google it.
58. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Wait for a few minutes, then push the help button.
59. What’s your favourite kind of gum?
I'm not fussy.
60. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
61. Do you have a crush on anyone?
No one that I know in RL.
62. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
I can't think of any.
63. Do you like to sleep?
Yup. Except from when I have bad dreams. But that kind of goes without saying.
64. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time?
I'll google it.
65. Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
Yeah. Why? Do you want me to sing it?
66. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
I can't drive, so it would be useless to me.
67. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
I think everyone always wants respect for what they do and/or believe in. I want that.
68. Do you have hairy LEGS?
Well, I would if I didn't shave them.
69. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
If I could swim, a lake. I'd probably get lost or eaten in an ocean, being the doofus I am. ><
70. Do you wear a lot of black?
I suppose I do now that I think about it...
71. Describe your hair:
Long, messy and dark brown.
72. Do you have Entomophobia?
I really like insects.
73. Are you an adult?
I suppose so.
74. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
Probably at home.
75. Do you have a tan?
I'm half Japanese so I'm sorta tanned. But I don't wear fake tan, unlike most of the people who are live near me.
76. Are you a television addict?
To good TV, yes, I am.
(But I watch a lot more TV shows on DVD than that)
77. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
78. Are you a sugar freak?
I prefer savoury stuff. But sugars good.
79. Do you like orange juice?
Yeah. With bits.
80. What sign are you?
Cancer. Not that I believe in that stuff.